Once you submit an application to register for membership on the site, you are required to disclose specific information and choose a user name and a secret password to use when entering the site. Upon accepting the registration request, you will be considered a member of the site and, accordingly, you have agreed to
1. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and the confidential password, and for determining the persons allowed to access and use your account on the site. By doing so, you agree to immediately notify Shabik Labbaik of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of your confidential information.
2. Shabik Labbaik will not in any way be responsible for any loss that may be incurred directly or indirectly, morally or materially, as a result of disclosing your username or password information.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the use of the Sabeek Labbaika.com website in all seriousness and credibility, and you are considered obligated to compensate Shabik Labbaik for any direct or indirect losses that may be incurred by Shabik Labbaika.com as a result of any illegal, real or authorized use of your account by you or from
The party of any other person who obtained the keys to access your account on the site, whether to perform services and others, using your username and password, whether with or without authorization from you.
4. You agree to disclose true, correct, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as required in the Shabik Labbaik registration form.
5. Not to include in the registration card any of your contact details such as email addresses, phone numbers or any personal details.
6. Shabik Labbaik is obligated to treat your personal information and contact addresses in strict confidence with other members
7. Sbek Labbaika
Completely suspending, limiting or canceling your membership and account on the site, without prejudice to the other rights of Shabik Labbaik and its legitimate means of recovering its rights.
8. In the event that the applicant for registration represents a commercial establishment, he must provide all the required information and documents that include your trade license, other documents of the establishment and/or documents showing the responsibility of any person acting on your behalf.
9. You agree to provide any information and/or documents to Shabib Labbaik if requested to do so.
10. In the event of non-compliance with any of the above, the Sbeik Labbaik administration has the right to suspend or cancel your membership and ban you from the site. We also reserve the right to cancel any unconfirmed and unverified accounts or transactions or accounts that have been inactive for a long period of time.
11. You agree to be contacted by e-mail, or by broadcasting promotional advertisements on the site, and you agree that all agreements, advertisements, data and other communications that you provide electronically serve as their written counterparts, in meeting the legal needs.
12. During your membership period, Shabik Labbaik will send promotional emails to inform you of any changes, procedures or new promotional activities that may be added to the site.
13. You know and agree that Shabik Labbaik will notify you of any amendment to the User Agreement, according to which your obligations will be doubled or your rights will be diminished in accordance with any modifications that may be made to the User Agreement.
14. You agree that Labbaika.com, in its full capacity and without bearing any legal responsibility, may make basic or subsidiary amendments to this agreement without requiring additional consent from you, at any time and with immediate effect, by broadcasting an announcement of the amendment on the site.
15. You know that Shabik Labbaik is not considered an auction or bank and does not provide similar services, and Shabik Labbaik is a technical website on the Internet that allows marketing and promoting the best goods at the lowest prices with other suppliers